Yep. No doubt about it…
And oh, the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the Nestle Tollhouse bag. Add Reeses peanut butter chips and you’re golden!
Belles, you’ve exhausted my recipe repertoire.
I’m not a foodie. I’m not a recipe saver.
I tried. Signed into All Recipes and faithfully added the yummy looking ones to my Recipe Box.
Ain’t never looked at it.
I made an apple pie last summer and it turned into apple sauce pie cause I didn’t obey the directions and use salt-free butter.
Nevertheless, the apples, cinnamon, brown sugar in a flakey crust were still good and we ate that dang apple sauce pie.
We’re doing a bit of a Daniel Fast (grains, veggies, fruit, nuts) right now and grilled chicken sounds amazing to me.
I wish I had time to be a foodie. But it’s not what I choose to do with my free time.
Speaking of free time… Is time ever really free?
Seems I’m spending it on something or other all the time.
Today, I’m writing and each word was like pulling teeth. All 2,254 of them.
So I leave you with this fine recipe:
1. Two all beef patties
2. Special sauce. (I”m guessing it has mayonnaise and tarter in it… onion?)
3. Lettuce, cheese, pickles and dry onions.
4. Sesame seed bun with a bun in the middle… between the patties.
Rachel Hauck is a McDonald’s connoisseur and often wonders why they don’t hire her to be their spokeswoman.
Her latest book release, Once Upon A Prince, however, features a Georgia barbecue Rib Shack. YUM!
She’d rather write about food than cook it.
Latest posts by Rachel Hauck (see all)
- “Let it gooooo!” When Football Smack Talk Meets Frozen - December 11, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving From the Belles - November 27, 2014
- The Journey Of My iPhone 6 - November 13, 2014