- Just when you’ve built the perfect life, God gives you a lesson you never saw coming.
- The right thing to do may not be the easiest thing to do. Do it anyway.
- Our journey is all about learning to love. And there is always more to learn about love.
- No matter how hard you try to protect your children from harm, sometimes life hurts them.
- One day, your daughter will bring home a guy. Your heart will stop. And then you will sit back and pray that all those years of mother-daughter talks will surface at just the right time.
- Your son will morph from a boy to a man in one night. Be prepared. Buy extra groceries.
- Surround yourself with those who make you the best person you can be.
- Forgive. Forgive. Forgive.
- Forgive does not mean forget. Protect yourself and those you love.
- Live in gratitude. Every minute. Every day. Give thanks.
After a period of rest and reevaluation, I have made a few goals for the New Year.
Ten Personal Promises for 2014
- Begin again.
- Maintain an open, trusting, loving heart and do not allow anything to harden me.
- Learn and grow from every experience.
- Visit in person, one-on-one, with at least one friend each week. Quality time.
- Designate one night a week as mother-daughter night. Quality time.
- Designate one night a week as mother-son night. Quality time.
- Designate one night a week as date night with my husband. Quality time.
- Exercise daily and make my health a priority.
- Give voice only to positive thoughts.
- Savor every second and take nothing for granted.
Happy New Year! Now you can download the first 12 and 13 chapters of Into the Free and When Mountains Move for FREE across all ebook platforms. Take your test drive today and give these stories a spin. http://www.dccebooks.com/products/when-mountains-move-extended-preview
Latest posts by Julie Cantrell (see all)
- Meet Debut Novelist, Amy Sorrells - March 5, 2014
- Hives! - February 19, 2014
- Meet My New Sister Belle: Amy Hill Hearth (famous friend of Cosby, Clinton, and more!) - February 5, 2014